Saturday, October 5, 2013

''A day's end'' (sunset)

Today I awakened in a state of mind that allowed thoughts to flow unhindered. Even a ways down the road appeared clear enough for my vision to extend. Then I began to consider those who were close to me and probably were not established likewise in their day. It inspired me to want more so I would own capabilities to do more... than I can now. Happiness could have never been intended to acquire alone, I believe this is the difference between the two:'' enjoyment and happiness''. You see, we may enjoy a good meal or a significant other's company, even a trip to some comfortably designed oasis. Yet happiness penetrates the ''physical plane'' of visual, taste buds, physical emotions... etc.                                                                                                                                                             Here lasts an element which is capable of adjoining the human spirit, also contributing to virtues soothing to the soul. Something we may spend a whole lifetime pursuing successfully or not, but I believe it takes at least two witnesses to cross this bridge.

1 comment:

  1. When I was growing up I used to think riches were only manifested in currency, and the heart of the good. Through time it is understood that each life is valuable and an ongoing battle ensues to enforce this ideal in a world where so many know not themselves and have been ambushed by their individual circumstances without recover.

    ReplyDelete